digiskills.pk is the largest training program which was launch by The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom created by Agnite through which over one million training have been provided across the country in a short period of one year.
digiskills.pk is a unique program which have surpassed all existing online training programs in Pakistan. The program’s success factors include market demand, unique content, coaching and support mechanisms.
After the launch of the digiskills.pk program, the number of freelancers and their income in Pakistan have increased substantially.
According to the Payoneer’s Global Gig Economy report which was published in Forbes Magazine, Pakistan’s rate of revenue is now the highest in the Asia freelance market with 7% annual. The report also said that the number of freelancers in Pakistan increased during the second quarter of 2018. And this growth is directly linked to the success of this program.
In the presence of Digiskills.pk, Pakistan will soon conquer the international freelancing market, ensuring national development and prosperity. You can get enroll in these courses and after these course you will be able to earn money.
- Freelancing by Sir Hisham Sarwar
- E-Commerce Management by Sir Sheraz Pervaiz
- Digital Marketing by Dr. Yasir Rashid
- Digital Literacy by Virtual University Team
- AutoCAD by Sir Syed Arif Hussain
- Creative Writing by Mist Amena & Ayesha Fazlur Rehman
- Graphic Design by Sir Yasir Javed Doger
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) by Sir Usman Latif
- QuickBooks by Sir Syed Hassan Adnan
- Wordpress by Sir Saad Hamid